Wednesday, January 04, 2006

He Just Keeps Coming Back to Haunt Us


I complain about politics a lot. A lot. But if there is one thing I like to bitch about to take my mind off politics, it's Ohio State football. We've had it good in Columbus the past five years. But one little problem keeps reemerging and its name is Maurice Clarett. He always chooses such perfect moments to butt back into the spotlight, so I can't say that Monday's headline announcing the alleged involvement of Clarett in an armed robbery was too surprising. At least I have two more stellar Fiesta Bowls I can look back on with pride and utter admiration. I unfortunately have to do a little mental editing when reflecting on the 2003 Buckeyes, the best OSU football team since I've been alive.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?